African Spear Sansevieria Cylindrica Braid Table Top Plant in Water Pot
Also known as cylindrical snake plant or African spear plant. Hardy and easy to care for. Need lots of natural light. Available as a 6cm or 9cm potted plant.
- This jeweled spear adds charm to any room, with coloured metal rings decorating different spears. These rings can be changed to allow the plant to act as your own ring holder!
- Delightful gift plant for weddings, anniversaries, engagements and more- Add gift wrap and personalised message for a ready to go Birthday or Christmas present.
- Ideal decorative addition to homes, offices, hair salons, nail bars, spas and more.
- Survives with little care and limited watering – Great for those with little plant knowledge
- Supplied in a white ceramic planter and packaging as shown.
The African Spear Plant is a popular ornamental plant, which are virtually not able to be killed. This jeweled version adds some charm to the plant, making it a modern decorative choice for hair, nail or makeup salons, as well as for spas, offices and homes. Jeweled spears also make stunning table decoration for weddings, engagements or anniversaries. A quirky use of the spears is to also store your own rings on them, providing a multi-functioning plant! Sansevierias will thrive on neglect and will tolerate long periods between watering. During the winter they need watering monthly or less, whilst in the summer this needs to be done weekly or every other week. This makes them an ideal plant for those who are often away from home or the office. Spear Sansevieria have striped, tubular leaves which are smooth with dark green markings, and finish up with a pointed tip.
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||4|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Foliage Color Family||Multicolor|
|Blooms in Spring||No|
|Blooms in Summer||No|
|Blooms in Fall||No|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|