Dieffenbachia Dumb canes in Clay Pot
Buy Dieffenbachia Dumb Air Purifying Indoor Houseplant Online because it is a :
- Great addition to any room
- Low-maintenance plant
- Perfect for home or office
They are noted for their large colorful leaves. The Dieffenbachia is also considered an air purifier, removing toxins from the surrounding atmosphere.
All photos, heights and descriptions should be only used as a guide.
Dieffenbachia is toxic to dogs and cats. Also Poisoning can occur if you eat the leaves, stalk, or root of this plant
|Growing Conditions||Full Shade|
Additional shades of yellow and green
- Plant Type. Indoor Plant, All Season Plant
- Product Height. 1 to 2 Feet
- Season. Spring
- Sunlight. When growing dieffenbachia, most varieties do best in a filtered light situation, where bright to moderate light shines through a sheer curtain or other filtering window cover.
- Location. Avoid placing the dumbcane plant where curious children or pets might be tempted to taste it.
- Watering. Overwatering is a common problem with many houseplants and the dieffenbachia houseplant is no exception. Plant the dumbcane in a well-draining soil and water lightly, keeping the soil consistently moist, but not soggy.
- Fertilising. Fertilize twice a month to encourage growth and a healthy plant. A houseplant food high in nitrogen can be applied at half strength.
- Dieffenbachia is indeed very common among household plants (it’s simple, and requires little sunlight) This dieffenbachia plant has thick, lifelike variegated green and white leaves growing out of lifelike stems. Try this dieffenbachia in the kitchen or bath, but it can add a pop of color anywhere, inside or out, thanks to quality craftsmanship and the finest materials.
A sound plant ought to have a lot of solid new growth. Except for plants with variegated leaves, most plants should show green leaves with brilliant, even shading. Try not to purchase a plant if the leaves are pale. Maintain a strategic distance from plants with yellowing or dark colored leaves, or if the leaves look darker and dry along the edges.
Make your plant’s homecoming a win by giving the perfect condition upon entry. A very much coordinated area will help avoid stun and energize new development. Counsel this current book’s reference book to decide the best spot as far as lighting and stickiness. Dracaenas, for example, will do well in a roundabout light region, while Ficus &lamina needs a splendid home. Your pointed stone vine (Syngonium podophyllum) may look awesome before a south-bound cove window at first, yet it doesn’t care for splendid light and will yellow and consume. Place plants that like 6o% dampness or more on mugginess plate when they arrive and keep the splash bottle convenient as they adjust to their new environment. While picking plants, recall that it’s best to bring home choices that most nearly coordinate your home condition.
Looking to buy indoor plants / Garden Shop Online ..? Well Cheap plants are a bit of a difficult subject, you will find some growers with cheaper prices than others, and if you buy in bulk then you can really get some better prices at times. However cheap does not always mean quality so watch for this. All our houseplants are 100% guaranteed to grow, and are delivered quickly within the Delhi NCR. From our garden to your door – our easy to use ordering system takes all the fuss out of planning your garden. We also guide you through the the process of finding and how to buy plants online from Delhi’s best Online Plant Nursery