Dieffenbachia Dumb Canes Air Purifying Indoor Plant in Polybag
- Great addition to any room
- Low-maintenance plant
- Perfect for home or office
They are noted for their large colorful leaves. The Dieffenbachia is also considered an air purifier, removing toxins from the surrounding atmosphere.
All photos, heights and descriptions should be only used as a guide.
Dieffenbachia is toxic to dogs and cats. Also Poisoning can occur if you eat the leaves, stalk, or root of this plant
|Growing Conditions||Full Shade|
Additional shades of yellow and green
Looking to buy indoor plants / Garden Shop Online ..? Well Cheap plants are a bit of a difficult subject, you will find some growers with cheaper prices than others, and if you buy in bulk then you can really get some better prices at times. However cheap does not always mean quality so watch for this. All our houseplants are 100% guaranteed to grow, and are delivered quickly within the Delhi NCR. From our garden to your door – our easy to use ordering system takes all the fuss out of planning your garden. We also guide you through the the process of finding and how to buy plants online from Delhi’s best Online Plant Nursery
- Plant Type. Indoor Plant, All Season Plant
- Product Height. 1 to 2 Feet
- Season. Spring
- Sunlight. When growing dieffenbachia, most varieties do best in a filtered light situation, where bright to moderate light shines through a sheer curtain or other filtering window cover.
- Location. Avoid placing the dumbcane plant where curious children or pets might be tempted to taste it.
- Watering. Overwatering is a common problem with many houseplants and the dieffenbachia houseplant is no exception. Plant the dumbcane in a well-draining soil and water lightly, keeping the soil consistently moist, but not soggy.
- Fertilising. Fertilize twice a month to encourage growth and a healthy plant. A houseplant food high in nitrogen can be applied at half strength.